Online American Heart Association Courses
The American Heart Association offers online learning. These are web-based courses and are accessible 24/7 for one year providing a flexible alternative to classroom training. Price includes Part 2 and Part 3. Register for a course and be sure to also register for a date to complete Part 2 and Part 3 within 60-days from online course completion. Drop-in is not permissible.
Part 1: Online Courses
- Heartsaver CPR AED – $70
- Heartsaver First Aid – $70
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED – $90
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED – $100
- BLS Healthcare Provider – $80
Part 2 and 3: Practice Sessions and Skills Test
- Monday, June 11, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 25, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 10, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 8, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Additional dates/times available by appointment. Please contact us to schedule.
You MUST attend the skills practice/session for which you have signed up so please consider your schedule carefully. No accommodation will be made to move you to another session.
REFUND POLICY: All reservations are final. If for any reason you need to cancel let us know as soon as possible and we will try to sell your spot. If we are able to sell your spot we will issue you a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
You MUST bring a hard copy of your certificate of completion in order to test. Students will be turned away at the door without it.